Must be friendly, willing to learn, and always put the customer first. A floor sales person will be required to be on their feet during their shift and must be able to do lift items up to 25 lbs. If you are mechanically inclined, or perhaps have a background in electrical, plumbing, tools, fasteners, lawn and garden, marine, keys and locksmith, or paint with a friendly demeanor that enjoys helping others, you are a prime candidate. Otherwise retail sales experience, or a great attitude and willingness to learn will suffice.
Ideally looking for full time professionals, but we are willing to interview those with experience wanting to work limited hours. You will enjoy working for a local, family owned and operated business that has been in operation under the same ownership for over 30 years in Nokomis, FL! This position offers future growth potential and a flexible work schedule, but at least one weekend day would be required each week.
· First and foremost greeting and assisting customers
· Solving customer problems and giving instruction and direction for home projects
· Stocking shelves and rotating stock
· Monitoring inventory in a specified department
· Cleaning and maintenance in a specified department
· Getting assistance from the team and providing assistance to the team, nobody knows everything but as a team we can effectively service the customers.
· Assisting customers with carrying items or loading vehicles
· Being aware of your surroundings and assisting with loss prevention
· Answering incoming phone calls and answering questions or directing calls appropriately
Email resumes to Brian@KilesAceHardware.com